Barclays Global Investors (BGI) is America's largest money manager,
providing structured investment strategies such as indexing, risk-controlled
active products, and exchange traded funds to investors worldwide. For 35
years, BGI has been at the forefront of developing innovative investment ideas,
applying science and technology to the investment process. Headquartered in San
Francisco and named one of the SF Business Times' ''Best Places to Work in the
Bay Area 2007, '' the Barclays PLC subsidiary employs over 3,500 people
globally and manages $2 trillion in assets.
The Securitized Credit Portfolio Manager/Trader will be a
member of Fixed Income securitized credit investment team responsible for
generating superior performance in all securitized credit portfolios. The
PM/Trader will be responsible for trading securities and developing
overweight/underweight recommendations in securitized credit market including
ABS, CMBS, and CDOs for various funds based on portfolio mandate.
• Actively manage and enhance returns in Securitized
• Identify and analyze investment opportunities across
all Securitized Credit sectors including ABS, CMBS, and CDOs.
• Work with research to develop and improve
Securitized Credit Model.
• Assist in the development of on-desk tools used to
analyze ABS, CMBS and CDOs.
• Develop and monitor hedging strategies.
• Support the development and implementation of
Securitized Credit investment process, including active participation in daily
and weekly Securitized Credit meetings.
• At least 5 years of experience in securitized credit
analysis, trading and portfolio management.
• An ability to conduct structural analysis of
securitized assets including ABS, CMBS and CDO.
• Knowledge of securitized credit risk management,
including tools and strategies to manage idiosyncratic, systematic, and
interest rate risks.
• Willingness to learn the BGI approach to quantitative
• Deep understanding of both cash and derivative fixed
• Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast
paced, yet intellectually demanding work environment.
This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged.If this message was misdirected, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BGI, unless the author is authorized by BGI to express such views or opinions on its behalf.All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BGI.Although BGI operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.